- ACLU of Northern California American Civil Liberties Union
- BayLands FrontRunners A group of Runners and Walkers composed of gays, lesbians, and friends meet each Saturday at the Baylands (East Embarcadero, Palo Alto) to Run/Walk 3 or 5 miles.
- Baymec - Bay Area Municipal Elections Committee Your political voice.
- Billy DeFrank Center, San Jose Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Community Center
- COLAGE (Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere) is a
national movement of children, youth, and adults with one or more lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/or queer parents.
- The Family Link A Guest House For Families Visiting People with AIDS
and Other Life-Threatening Illnesses or Traumas
- Human Rights Campaign The Human Rights Campaign is America's largest civil rights organization working to achieve lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality. By inspiring and engaging all Americans, HRC strives to end discrimination against LGBT citizens and realize a nation that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for all.
- Immigration Equality is a national organization fighting for equality under U.S. immigration law for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and HIV-positive individuals. Founded in 1994 as the Lesbian and Gay Immigration Rights Task Force, we have grown to a membership of 10,000 people in cities all over the country.
- Imperial Royal Lion Monarchy of San Jose For more than a decade, the I.R.L.M. has raised money to support charities here in Santa Clara County.
- LGBT-Community Resources Center Stanford University supporting Stanford's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities.
- LGBT Questioning youth
- Marriage Equality USA (ME USA) -- good source for local actions in support of marriage equality
- Outlet Outlet supports and empowers lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning youth ages 13-25 living on the Peninsula and South Bay (San Francisco Peninsula/Bay Area, CA).
The Outlet Program
590 W. El Camino
Mountain View, CA 94040
1717 Embarcadero Rd, Suite 4000
Palo Alto, CA 94303
101 South B Street
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 965-2020 x 122
(650) 424-0852m x 109
- OutProud a site for the National Coalition for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Youth. This site contains personal stories, online brochures, libraries, and forum.
- PFLAG National National Headquarters of PFLAG in Washington, D.C. Use this link to search for other chapters around the country.
- PFLAG Eugene/Springfield Oregon
- PFLAG Fremont, 510-226-6816, 2nd Tuesday of each month
Holy Redeemer Lutheran church, Newark 35660 Cedar Blvd.
Mailing address: PFLAG P.O. Box 754 Fremont, CA 94537-0754
- PFLAG Santa Cruz: To contact the PFLAG Santa Cruz chapter send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PFLAG SF PFLAG Chapter in San Francisco
- PWG (Peninsula Women's Group) A lesbian drop-in networking group, meeting weekly since 1979. All women are welcome.
- Queer Parents for the Love and Advocacy of Our Youth is a social, support, and advocacy group for LGBTQ Peninsula families. To find upcoming events, join the Our Family Coalition-Peninsula Parents Facebook group
- Rainbow Wedding Network Build your own Couple's Webpage, complete with Photo Gallery, Vendor Checklists & Budget Planner
- Rainbow Women's Chorus We sing to enhance the esteem of all women, to celebrate diversity, to promote peace and freedom, and to touch people's hearts and lives.
- Silicon Valley Gay Men's Chorus We are an organization of diverse men dedicated to maintaining a high sense of personal and collective pride, promoting fellowship within the Silicon Valley gay and lesbian communities, and winning the respect and admiration of all people through musical performance.
- South asian PFLAG yahoo-group This mailing list is a list for Parents, Friends and Family of South Asian gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender individuals. South Asian parents, family members and friends often have many questions, many troubling thoughts, worries and concerns, and/or desire to connect with others similar to them who may want to take a more active role in improving the South Asian community's climate towards their LGBTIQ children.
- Trikone is a registered 501(c(3) non-profit organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered people of South Asian descent.Trikone Founded in 1986 in the San Francisco Bay Area, Trikone is the oldest group of its kind in the world. South Asians affiliated with Trikone trace their ethnicities to one of the following places: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Tibet.
Want your link posted? Send to Webmaster